Web Accessibility Curriculum Package
Subscriptions are valid for one year from date of purchase.
You may also subscribe via a Purchase order.
Included in this curriculum package:
- Accessibility Fundamentals: Disabilities, Guidelines, and Laws
- Designing an Accessible User Experience
- Semantic Structure and Navigation
- Images, SVG, and Canvas
- Visual Design and Colors
- Responsive Design and Zoom
- Multimedia, Animations, and Motion
- Device-Independent User Input Methods
- Form Labels, Instructions, and Validation
- Dynamic Updates, AJAX, Single Page Apps
- Web Accessibility Testing: Basic Methods and Tools
- Web Accessibility Testing: Screen Readers
- Web Accessibility Testing: WCAG Conformance Testing, Detailed Methodology
Note: this package is essentially the same as the WAS Exam preparation package, with the additional course on WCAG Conformance Testing. The WAS exam does not test on this course. However, it is an excellent reference course, like a step-by-step accessibility testing encyclopedia.