Web Accessibility Training & Courses
IAAP Certification Preparation Course
Learn everything you need to know to pass the IAAP certification exam (CPACC: Certified Professional in Accessibility Core Competencies) in Deque's IAAP certification exam preparation course.
Deque Announces Scholarships—Free Access to Deque University—for People with Disabilities
If you have a disability, you can qualify for free access to Deque University to learn web accessibility skills.
Accessibility Tip: Manage Focus for Natural Web Page Interaction
Online Self-Paced Web Accessibility Training
Deque University offers a wealth of web accessibility information, packaged into online learning modules that you can access any time, anywhere, and at your own pace. You can walk through each module step by step, or you can use Deque University as a handy reference to find answers to specific questions related to your current projects.
New to Web Accessibility?
We can help you get up to speed. Start with our class in Web Accessibility Fundamentals to learn the basics of disability types, assistive technologies, universal design, and how people with disabilities use the web. If you're a developer, you'll probably want to dive into our detailed class on HTML and CSS Accessibility, followed by Web Accessibility Testing Techniques.
Looking to go beyond web accessibility basics?
See the list of courses for more information.
- Understanding WCAG 2.1 – Reviewing Low Vision Success Criteria Dec 14
- Accessibility for Mobile Web: Fixing Pinch to Zoom Dec 13
- NERCOMP and Deque Systems Form Strategic Partnership to Bring Digital Accessibility to Higher Ed Dec 12
- How to Implement the UI-Adjustable-Trait Design Pattern Nov 21
- Microsoft selects Deque’s aXe for Sonarwhal Project Nov 20