Accessibility Resources and Code Examples
Accessibility Video Tutorials
- Accessible Page Title
- Designating the Page Language and Language of Parts
- A Web Accessibility Assessment Hands-on Tutorial (4-part video series): Watch as an accessibility professional performs an accessibility evaluation, or audit, in real time, with both manual and automated testing techniques. Topics include keyboard, mouse, color contrast, headings, landmarks, links, images, and more, including Deque's axe DevTools browser extension.
WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) 2.1
New success criteria in WCAG 2.1 — Learn how WCAG 2.1 differs from WCAG 2.0, with explanations and examples.
Screen Reader References
IAAP Certification Exam Preparation
Deque Accessibility Tools
- Axe Tools overview — Built on the world’s most popular accessibility testing library, axe-core. Deque’s suite of axe tools offers full coverage for your testing and compliance needs.
- Axe DevTools — Empower development teams to find, prevent, and fix accessibility issues while they code.
- Axe Auditor — Bring efficient, full-coverage auditing capabilities to your testing teams with this step-by-step manual accessibility testing tool.
- Axe Monitor — Dynamically scan, monitor and report on the accessibility status of your site across business and development teams.
ARIA Widgets Code Library (Beta)
- Accordion (Multiselect)
- Accordion (Tabbed)
- Button (Toggle)
- Carousel (based on a tabpanel)
- Checkbox (Single)
- Checkbox (Tri-State)
- Dialog (Message Alert Dialog)
- Dialog (Message Dialog)
- Dialog (Simple Alert Dialog)
- Dialog (Simple Dialog)
- Expand/Collapse (based on Details/Summary)
- Live Region Playground
- Navigation (Hierarchical) with Expand/Collapse
- Predictive Text
- Progress Bar (Bounded)
- Progress Bar (Unbounded)
- Radio and Radio Group
- Shopping Cart
- Slider (Multirange)
- Table (Responsive, Collapsible)
- Table (Sortable)
- Tree View
- Tooltip Dialog