Already have a subscription? Login to Deque University.
Technical level: Intermediate (knowledge of HTML recommended)
- 2 hours (online self-paced class, estimate)
This course teaches students the techniques of preparing documents for export into accessible PDF format. Topics include:
- Using styles within inDesign
- Using structural and semantic markup
- Techniques to ensure proper reading order and tab order
- Exporting the file to PDF format
- Touching up the document in Adobe Acrobat Pro
Pricing for Online Class
Each class is $45 for a full year of access, or lower for group enrollment, or when purchasing multi-course curriculum packages. See the Full Accessibility Curriculum for details.