IAAP WAS (Web Accessibility Specialist) Exam Preparation
This curriculum package covers all of the topics in the IAAP Web Accessibility Specialist (WAS) Body of Knowledge document, preparing you to become a certified IAAP Web Accessibility Specialist, as explained on the WAS page on the IAAP web site.
The Web Accessibility Specialist (WAS) exam covers a wide range of web accessibility topics at a technical level. The Deque courses explain the concepts and techniques thoroughly, with functional examples, self-test quizzes, and practice exercises.
You may also subscribe via a Purchase order.
For larger groups, contact us for payment options.
Included in this curriculum package:
- Accessibility Fundamentals: Disabilities, Guidelines, and Laws
- Designing an Accessible User Experience
- Semantic Structure and Navigation
- Images, SVG, and Canvas
- Visual Design and Colors
- Responsive Design and Zoom
- Multimedia, Animations, and Motion
- Device-Independent User Input Methods
- Form Labels, Instructions, and Validation
- Dynamic Updates, AJAX, Single Page Apps
- Web Accessibility Testing: Screen Readers
- Web Accessibility Testing: Basic Methods and Tools