Signing In to WorldSpace Comply
Signing in to WorldSpace Comply from the Attest extension allows you to establish the connection necessary for loading and selecting your projects, uploading and downloading issues and scripts, saving and editing scope definitions, and for sharing your work with other Comply users. Whether or not you use Single Sign-On (SSO), the default login method to your WorldSpace Server URL (whether hosted in Deque's secure cloud or on your local premises) is a standard and seamless process by which you can optionally elect to have the browser remember and store your credentials (Server URL, Email address and Password) to simply and eliminate many of the connection steps detailed in the procedure that follows.
In this topic:
Default (and SSO) Sign In Process (Settings Panel)
Related topic: You can also Sign in to Comply from the Rules panel.
Signing in to WorldSpace Comply from the WorldSpace Attest browser extension is a simple procedure that involves specifying a Server URL, Username, and Password, then clicking a button on the Settings panel. When you first access the Settings panel, you will notice to the right of the WorldSpace logo text that reads 'Sign in'.
To sign in to WorldSpace Comply:
- On the Attest Settings panel, enter the environment address of your instance of WorldSpace Comply in the Server URL text field.
- Optionally, check the Remember me checkbox if you want to be able to skip the step of having to re-enter your Server URL each time you log in. Note: SAML must be disabled in order for this to be possible.
- Click the GO TO SIGN IN FORM button.
- Enter your Email address in the corresponding text entry field.
- Click the NEXT button.
- In the Password field, type your password. As you type, your password is masked to appear as black dots for security.
- Optionally, check the Remember me box as desired.
- Click the SIGN IN button.
Note: Once entered, the extension will save your unique Comply server URL so that you will not need to type it in again for subsequent uses of the Attest extension (subject to your Chrome browsing data and Passwords history settings).
The form is refreshed to display your email address as read-only, and the Password field appears, along with another Remember me box and a SIGN IN button.
Note: Even though you checked the Remember me box on the previous form screen, that setting does not carry over to this next screen form in the sign-in process, so if desired, you must check it again in order to save the Email address and Password in addition to the Server URL.
The form closes and the Settings panel displays the Server URL as read-only, the Status as 'Signed in with SSO' and a Sign Out link. Additionally, the right pane displays project selection tools.
A logical next step is to either go directly to the Analyze panel, or to select a project on the Settings panel. For more information, see Analyze, or Selecting a WorldSpace Comply Project, respectively.
Removing Stored Credentials
Deleting a saved password that is associated with a server URL and email address can be done on the chrome://settings/passwords dialog box in the Chrome browser.
To remove a "Remember me" stored password:
- In the browser address field, type
'chrome://settings/', then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the Show advanced settings... link.
- In the Passwords and forms section, click the Manage passwords link.
- In the Saved passwords section of the Passwords dialog box, within the row of the Comply server, click the [X] at right to delete this item.