Signing in to Comply
Perform this procedure whenever you want to sign in to WorldSpace Comply from the Rules panel. Signing in allows you to upload/download issues, scripts, and scope definitions to/from the WorldSpace Comply application product.
When you have previously signed in, either on this panel or the Settings panel, you will not see the Sign in link. There is no functional difference between signing in on either panel. For related information, including additional details about what you can do after signing in, see Signing in to WorldSpace Comply (Settings panel).
To sign in to Comply:
- Click the Sign in link (preceded by a lightning bolt icon) at the top, right of the Rules panel.
- In the Server URL field, enter the URL of your WorldSpace Comply server.
- Optionally, check the Remember me checkbox if you want the extension to save the Server URL you entered in the browser cache so that you will not have to enter it again.
- Click the GO TO SIGN IN FORM button.
- On the 'Sign in to Deque' form, enter your Email address in the corresponding text field.
- Click the NEXT button.
- In the Password field, type the password associated with your Deque account. Note: As you type, the characters are masked with dots for your security.
- Optionally, check the Remember me checkbox again if you want the extension to save the Email address and Password credentials you entered in the browser history cache as cookies so that you will not have to enter it again. Note: The previous Remember me box earlier in this procedure only pertained to saving the Server URL.
- Click the SIGN IN button.
The WorldSpace Comply Sign in form appears in the right pane of the Rules panel
The 'Sign in to Deque' form appears in a new browser popup window, prompting you to enter an Email address.
The 'Sign in to Deque' form is refreshed to display the Email address you entered as read-only and a new, blank Password text entry field appears below it.
The Rules panel is refreshed to display a Select Project link.
End of procedure. This procedure is followed by Selecting a Project (Rules panel).