The Script Tab
The FireEyes Script tab comprises two sections: the toolbar and the events table.
The Script Toolbar
The Script tab toolbar provides the tools to record and replay scripts and analyze a website using a script. The toolbar elements are described below.
- Load: Download issues from WorldSpace to view in FireEyes. This feature will work only if the page has already been scanned in WorldSpace. Otherwise there will be no issues to load.
- Clear: Choose what you would like to clear, or delete, from the current FireEyes analysis data: Everything, Scripts, Automatic Issues or All Issues.
- Record: When the Record checkbox is checked, every event performed on the test site will be recorded, subject to the Project's Event Tracking options.
- Delete Selected: Delete the event selected via the checkbox to the left of the event name.
- Analyze: Select this checkbox to perform an analysis while replaying the the script.
- Speed: The Speed dropdown menu allows you to adjust the script playback speed. Slowing down the replay can be useful in cases where you want to closely follow along as the script replays.
- Timeout: The maximum number of seconds the script should wait for a response from the site after each event. The script will time out after the amount of time allowed by the Timeout box.
- Play (blue triangular arrow): Starts the script replay.
- Stop (blue square): Stops script replay.
- Step (blue downward arrow over a blue circle): Increments the script replay by one step.
The Script Event Table
The Script event table provides information about each of the events recorded in a script and buttons for performing actions on each step of the script.
- Event: Type of event recorded, such as the click event.
- URL: The page on which the event took place.
- Frame URL: The URL of the specific frame, if the event happened in a frame or i-frame.
- Target: The Xpath for the element that was acted upon.
- Details: The coordinates of the element on the page.
- Timing: How long each individual action lasted.
- Play this event
- Replay up to this event
- Edit the event details including the URL, Frame URL, Target, Details, and Timing
- Delete the event
- Add an event