Download a Script from WorldSpace
Standalone FireEyes Version: It is important to note that this page refers to the version of FireEyes that is meant to work with the WorldSpace Comply product. For quick-start information about the stand-alone version of FireEyes, see FireEyes Stand-Alone Version Quickstart Guide.
Recorded scripts and issues discovered by running the scripts can be shared with other testers by uploading them to a WorldSpace Project. Any Project Member can then download the script to FireEyes on their computer and use it to analyze pages, perform regression tests or modify a script and re-upload it to WorldSpace.
To download a script from a WorldSpace Project to FireEyes:
- Select the Download button in the FireEyes toolbar. A dialog will appear that asks you to:
- Choose a Project: Choose the Project for which the script was created.
- Choose what to download: Choose "Scripts".
- In mode: Choose from "production", "QA" or "sandbox".
- Choose the script to download: Select the script from the dropdown menu.
- Also download associated issues? Check this box if you also want to download the associated issues stored in WorldSpace.
- Select the Download button to download the script to FireEyes.
The downloaded script will appear in the Script tab; and issues, if downloaded, will appear in the Report tab.
If you later re-upload the script to WorldSpace, a dialog will ask if you want to override the existing script or save it under a different name.